Welcome to TC Bonnevoie
We are pleased to welcome you on the site of the Tennis Club Bonnevoie, one of the most beautiful and prestigious tennis clubs in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Located on the edge of the forest, the club offers 7 indoor courts during the winter season and 7 outdoor courts during the summer season:
- 4 deco turf courts in the hall.
- 3 clay courts in an air balloon (bubble). In summer the bubble is removed and 3 courts are added to the:
- 4 outdoor clay courts, lighted, tweener system.
- 4 outdoor courts of 12 meters dedicated to mini tennis and touch tennis.
- 1 fitness area where we offer personalized fitness programs, adapted and supervised by qualified professionals.
An idyllic setting
Century-old trees, a green landscape, and nature... the TC Bonnevoie is a green setting at the gates of Luxembourg City! Conscious of the privilege of benefiting from such an exceptional setting, we are committed to respecting nature and working towards sustainable development:
- recycling station
- control of energy and water consumption
- limiting the use of paper for communication
- no use of plastic cups or straws at our events.
A prestigious club
The Tennis Club Bonnevoie, founded in 1970, is a dynamic club that has been one of the best clubs in the country since its beginnings, never ceasing to develop and renew itself.
The club is proud to have won the European Cup for Women's Champion Clubs in 2000 and to have reached the Women's finals twice in 1998 and 1999. The Men's team reached the semi-finals of this competition twice in 1991 and 1993.
The tennis club Bonnevoie is also:
- 33 championship titles in Luxembourg since 1983.
- 10 Luxembourg vice-champion titles.
- Multiple individual and interclub titles.
Come and play tennis in a friendly and family atmosphere where our 800+ members feel at home.
The TC Bonnevoie also has a restaurant L'Altra Osteria which will welcome you 7 days a week. Here you can enjoy delicious Italian specialties with a breathtaking view of the tennis courts and nature.